- "The plastic burned into my skin”
- BURN ERADICATION PROJECT: "Rush when you burn yourself... RUSH!"
Call or text IMMEDIATELY +1-818-332-6445
Lily's boyfriend called Fireburndoctor 23 minutes after Lily had poured 200 degree wax over the whole back of her hand and up the arm ha...
To her surprise, the pharmacist did not recommend anything on the shelf, but told Cathy instead about the FireBurnDoctor! #RUSHdocCathy burned her arm, from elbow to wrist, when she poured very hot microwaved tea water on her arm. In a panic with what she thought ...
Eleven-year-old Evan got sunburned and his mom texted FireBurnDoctor within 6 hours, saying, "My son has a severe sunburn. It happene...