Popular Posts

Saturday 14 February 2015

My co-workers and I thought it was a joke.... It's NOT a joke!...

"...You have one more believer spreading the word."
Nora burned her arm on scalding hot water and called the FireBurnDoctor within 20 minutes. When the FBD team called her back 5 minutes later, Nora said her pain was 3-4 (on the scale of 0 to 10). One hour later, Nora called to say, "Hello this is [Nora with an update on my burn. Doing a lot better actually. Size is reduced somewhat and it's not nearly as painful as it was. My number is... Give me a call if you need anything. Thank you." When the FBD team called her right back, Nora said her pain was gone, "not even a 1, point 5."

About six hours later, Nora emailed her report: "Early this morning as I was making bagels at work some scalding water splashed my arm. Initially it hurt pretty bad and was annoying when my chef coat came in contact with the burn. Above our hand washing sink a coworker had posted the info for the BURN DOCTOR. My coworkers and I thought it was a joke for the past few months that it was posted. I decided to give it a try. I left a message. Being that it was early morning I didn't think I'd get a response until later, if at all. Less than five minutes later I received a call back. Within about 20 minutes I forgot I even had a burn. The pain went from a 3.5 (on a 1-10 scale) to less then a 1 in just an hour. The burn itself went from a quarter sized to the size of a pin head in this time as well. By the end of my work day it was healed entirely. Thank you! At our all-staff kitchen meeting, I am going to remind all my staff about the burn number, and assure them it is not a joke, nor something to scoff at. You have one more believer and one more mouth spreading the news. I'd love to know if I can help in any other way. Please let me know... and thank you!!! [Nora]"
 

Nora F., Michigan, 1/6/13

  • Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 
    Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!


No comments:

Post a Comment