Popular Posts

Saturday 14 February 2015

"Folks this works it is not a hoax." says Kelly

  • Kelly burned her fingers on a halogen light bulb and said it "smelled like cooking meat." Her husband urged her to call the FireBurnDoctor immediately, which she did within 1 minute of the burn.  4 1/2 hours later, Kelly reported that the pain went from a 10 (on the scale of 0 to 10) to 0 in 30 minutes!

    Now, she wants the whole world to know her story: "Today I burned my fingers on a halogen lamp light bulb. As soon as I touched it, my fingers (middle one especially) were literally frying. You could smell burned flesh. The pain was awful. My fingers appeared as if they were going to blister. I went immediately to apply burn ointment. My husband gave me the number for the burn hotline and I called right then. I made my call within ten minutes of the incident. I simply left on the recorder the information asked for. Within thirty minutes my fingers were pain free and the burned areas had no blistering, pain, or sensitivity. Folks this works it is not a hoax. I'm telling everyone I know and for God's sake please do the same."

    And to call FBD immediately when you or your loved ones are burned !!!!!!

    Thanks to Kelly's husband from the FBD team!
    Kelly W., Texas

    • Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 
      Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!


No comments:

Post a Comment