Popular Posts

Friday 14 January 2011

Great Q & E (quick and easy) story from Russian born Leon K, in his own choice words:

On November 20, 2010, I was trying to make some tea. I was holding a mug with a tea bag in my left hand and was going to pour boiling water, holding the kettle with boiling, still bubbling water in my right hand. I know, I know - something only a total retard would do. Anyway, I miscalculated the trajectory of the water, and poured it all over my left hand, holding the mug, instead of into the mug. I will omit the words I said immediately after it happened.
I rushed to the kitchen sink and put my hand under cold water. The stinging pain was about 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 to 10, and my left hand turned lobster-red. Feeling no improvement after about 5 minutes, I ran to my computer, looking for a phone number I heard about on Jeff Rense. It took me another 5 minutes or so to find it. I called and left a message. In a few minutes I received a call back and provided some additional information. Half an hour later, the stinging pain totally disappeared and the redness diminished significantly, which was pretty amazing. Few hours went by as I am writing this testimony. There is no blisters, and the redness is barely noticeable. Everyone should have the Fireburn Doctor's telephone number handy at all times, because you never know when you might need it. Thank you, Fireburn Doctor!"
_________________________________                                                     
Leon K, Russia, 11/20/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All

No comments:

Post a Comment