Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Burned shaking her chocolate jar for her mocha... Roberta's soon "most impressed and most grateful"

Roberta burned herself and called FireBurnDoctor just 1 minute later!  Later she emailed her story: "This morning, I was preparing a hot mocha, and had nearly run out of my special stevia-sweetened chocolate powder. So, I added a little boiling water, capped the lid and shook the jar to get the last little bit. The top blew off, splattering near-boiling water onto my inner left wristMy forearm immediately turned red and I felt a pain of about 5 or 6 on a scale of 10. (It was a burning pain, as hot water and steam can do, but I didn't see blistering.) I called into the Burn Doctor after about a minute or two to report the burn. I was asked to call back in about 30 minutes to report how I was doing at that point. I reported that the pain then was still about a 4 or 5, but the redness was decreased. About 2 hours later, the team at the Burn Doctor called me back to see how I was doing, and I had totally forgotten about the burn. There is NO pain, NO redness. I am most impressed, and most grateful. Thank you!!!

Roberta B.,  California


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment