Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Elena's pain relief and "protective layer" on her burns to her face

Elena splashed hot butter on her face while cooking. This was her second time calling FireBurnDoctor for a burn, so she knew to call immediately and did so within 1 or 2 minutes of the burn. Her pain level was an 8 on a scale of 0 to 10. About an hour later, Elena reported that, "It doesn't hurt any more. So it's like a, I don't know, like a 2?  I can still feel one bigger drop, but it doesn't hurt anymore. I want to say thank you." She said her pain had disappeared 20 minutes after calling FireBurnDoctor and she forgot about the burn.
 
Later Elena emailed to explain, "So this is the second time I called, again for a minor burn, but I have no pain resulting from that one call I made to the fire burn doctors. They were prompt and sounded concerned about the condition I was in. It was easy to do. I made sure I called within the 30 mins so I can get taken care of as soon as possible. My burn was located on the face from cooking. A splash of hot butter did the trick. Two drops on the face and it started to burn and sting. After 20 mins from calling the Fire Burn Doctors, the pain was gone. I noticed my burns were quickly starting to heal themselves by developing a protective layer over the red skin. Thank you and I will spread the word!"

Elena R., California, 2/1/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment