Popular Posts

Sunday 26 December 2010

Tell those people that are nonbelievers of what relief I had!

This is one of 250+ cases now! Read some of the many pages of reports on the website. 

Pat called Fireburndoctor to say her burn had, “taken the skin right off the side of my hand” just about 17 minutes earlier.  23 minutes after her first call, she called back to report to the Fireburndoctor: "This is Pat... I promised to call you back in an hour after I was burned, and my skin is much better. I truly appreciate it, and I intend to call it in to Coast to Coast and tell those people that are nonbelievers of what relief I had! Thank you!" 

Pat M., Oregon

www.fireburndoctor.com


Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment