Popular Posts

Sunday 26 December 2010

Joe put out a fire in a commercial ashtray at work, pain to zero and blisters decreased in size after calling FBD

"Fire Burn Doctor Team: On 11/27, at about 10:45 pm, I experienced a burn. At work I needed to extinguish a fire that was starting inside an outside, commercial ashtray. In doing so, I incurred second degree burns on 2 fingers and the thumb of my left hand. After my initial reactions and running my burns under cold water, I remembered the Fire Burn Doctor and found the phone number on the internet. Within 30 minutes of the burn, I called and left a message describing my condition. After a member of the team returned my call and a few more calls, my blisters decreased by about 40% and the redness subsided almost to none.  At our last phone call at 1:30 am, my pain was reduced to none and virtually no swelling.  The next morning, I reported the same results. I still have blisters which are now numb, but there is no swelling on my fingers or in my blisters. Thanks for everyone's help!” The next morning, Joe called to say: “I sat up and I don't really have a lot of pain anymore. I still see the blisters, but they're not very swollen. I can't feel on top of the blisters. I don't see any redness. That's it.”

Joe M., Idaho, 11/27/09

It is important it is to just go about your normal activities after you call the FireBurnDoctor or take your mind off the burn as best you can. And the sooner you call after the burn happens the better. Rush when you burn yourself... rush! 1-818-332-6445 Calls take just a minute. 250 cases now from 41 states and 23 countries. 

Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. No pain, no scarring, no cost, no risk. This FREE remote intervention is in addition to the standard medical treatments.

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment