Popular Posts

Saturday 25 December 2010

Tina burned while cooking spaghetti sauce is glad her son heard a FireBurnDoctor radio show...

Fortunately Tina's son had heard about FireBurnDoctor on a radio show and told his mom to call, which she did. When the FBD team called her back, Tina reported a pain level of 8-9 (on a scale of 0 to 10) and agreed to call back with results. A half hour later, Tina called to say that, "the burn is, like, going away. It's at maybe a 1... and that's when I bend my finger. And it's not swelling up anymore. And, anyway, I think it's doing really good. So, it burned really good... Anyway, I can tell it's getting better...it's not really bothering me. Thank you." 

Later, Tina texted her report:  "I burned my middle finger while cooking spaghetti sauce. I called the fireburn number and within an hour I barely felt the pain. To tell the truth by time i went to bed I forgot i got burned. The next day i only remembered i got burned when i washed my hands the first couple times... I have forgotten about getting burned - no pain." And added,  It healed right up and there's just a little mark left, just enough to know that something happened. Usually burns hurt for a long time. Especially when putting the hand in warm water.

 Tina D., South Carolina, 11/9/10

www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment