Popular Posts

Sunday 26 December 2010

See how PJs burn changed in just 34 minutes!

PJ called Fireburndoctor within two minutes of burning her left ring fingertip on a hot pan, reporting a pain level of 3. Thirtyfour minutes after calling Fireburndoctor, she wrote, "I burned the tip of my ring finger on a skillet, wiping the pan after pouring off bacon grease, I touched my finger to the pan.  When I was on my computer going to your website, it hurt to type with that finger.  Now, I cannot feel any discomfort at all.  I even ran my fingernail across the burned area to see if there was any pain and there was none.  There is no visible sign of a burn. Amazing!  Thank you.

PJ, Colorado
 

Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment