Joni called Fireburndoctor immediately after burning her right hand from the steam of a boiling hot kettle. Just 52 minutes later, Joni called back to report, "...the original pain level was about a 7, and it is down to about a 1 now. So thank you very much. I highly appreciate it. I'm able to move my hand and use it without having ice on it. Thank you so much."
Joni M., Kansas
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute. Tell All!
Lily's boyfriend called Fireburndoctor 23 minutes after Lily had poured 200 degree wax over the whole back of her hand and up the arm ha...
To her surprise, the pharmacist did not recommend anything on the shelf, but told Cathy instead about the FireBurnDoctor! #RUSHdocCathy burned her arm, from elbow to wrist, when she poured very hot microwaved tea water on her arm. In a panic with what she thought ...
Eleven-year-old Evan got sunburned and his mom texted FireBurnDoctor within 6 hours, saying, "My son has a severe sunburn. It happene...