Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Glassblowing Bert says "burns are part of the job but this is working real well" no pain and back to work by the heat!


Bert burned his left fingers on hot glass at work as a glassblower and called FireBurnDoctor a few minutes after the burn. His pain was a 6 or 7 on a scale of of 0 to 10. About one hour later, he reported that he was feeling much better and that the pain level was now "maybe a 2" and that he was "definitely impressed. "Thank you guys." An hour and a half later after that, Bert called again to say, "I still notice it a little bit. It's probably down to a 1 where it started out as a 6 or a 7. Feels great. I can still notice the tightness of it, but as far as the burn -- It's almost not there. Alrighty, Thank you." 

 The very next day! Bert, the glassblower, called FireBurnDoctor with a new burn, worse than before! This day the pain level was 8 on a scale of 0 to 10 and he wasted no time to call... just one minute from the time of the burn. Bert said, "Yesterday's burn is completely gone and forgotten," but that he works with hot glass and burns are part of the job. Despite having to continually put his burned hand near the heat during the work day and admitting that "it's getting abused," Bert called back 3 hours later to report that, "It is doing much, much better. It was probably at an 8 when I did it. It's probably a 2 now. It's working real well. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know. Thank you."  

Fifteen hours after the burn, Bert sent this email: "I've been a glassblower for over 30 years and after hearing the radio program, I programmed the number in my phone. After a few months I burned my left thumb and forefinger and called it in, pain was maybe a 6 or 7, overall not a bad burn so I had kind of a hard time telling if it was just natural or the burn doctor when it felt better later. But the very next day, I again burned my left thumb and forefinger, much worse this time. Pain at least an 8 with a good mark. Within 2 or 3 hours I was working without any pain at all. It is still a little sensitive but no pain. Amazing" 

Bert G., Virginia

Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445


No comments:

Post a Comment