Popular Posts

Monday 27 December 2010

Tanya says "I'm pretty shocked... I don't know what it is, but... it feels better..."

Tanya burned her right ringfinger tip, raising a blister and redness, with a pain level of 4. She called Fireburndoctor within 4 minutes of the burn. 35 minutes later, she reported that, "The burn on my right hand, ring finger is significantly better! I'm pretty shocked. It kinda got better, got worse, got better, got worse.  It's better!   It's like a one, and it was a four before. Hey, good luck with your program. I think this is... I don't know what it is, but... it feels better. Thank you for your help."

Tanya B., California


Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!
Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment