Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 December 2010

2 year-old Michael's remarkable recovery thanks to Grandad who had just heard about FireBurnDoctor

2 year-old Michael burned his hand on an oven rack. His mom said his pain level was 8-10 before the call. When FireBurnDoctor team called her back, Michael's mother said the pain dropped to zero almost immediately. About 15 minutes later, she emailed to say, "I was told about this number from my father-in-law who heard it on Coast to Coast radio show. He had just mentioned the number to the father of my child when my son walked over and grabbed onto a hot wire rack from the 400 degree oven. Immediately, we put his hand under the cold water and my father-in-law told me to call the number. As I was giving the information the burn and pain level was disappearing. By the time I got a call back, seven minutes later, my son seemed as if it didn't even happen. I can't believe it. But hey. It works!!! Thank you so much and I'm going to tell as many people as I know about this."

Michael H., Ohio


Stick the number on your cell phone under "burns", on the refrigerator and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute. Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment