Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 December 2010

There's only 3 places, (out of 20!)... that I can tell I even got burned. I don't know how it works & I don't know why it works. All I know, is it DOES work.

Lee was burning garbage heavily dosed with diesel and tar, when his face got sprayed with flaming tar. He scraped the burning tar off his face, then called FireBurnDoctor within 25 minutes of the burn. He said his pain level was a 3 out of 0 to 10. Less than an hour after first calling FireBurnDoctor, Lee reported that the pain was gone and said it had actually disappeared about 10 minutes after the FireBurnDoctor Team first called him to confirm his details. He said he'd had other burns like this before, mostly on the hands, and they're still scarred, "But this burn doesn't hurt," even thought the "burn had actually taken the skin off in areas." 

Lee sent an email 2 hours later, explaining, "Shortly after 7:00 a.m., this morning, January 13, 2010, I accidentally splashed a flaming mixture of diesel fuel and tar on my face, while burning garbage. My face got peppered by 20 or so fiery black dots about the size of an eraser on a pencil. It didn't really hurt that bad until I started washing the tar off, and the skin under each dot came off, as well. I applied aloe vera to each burn and then called the FireBurnDoctor within 20 minutes of being burned. 30 mins later the pain was gone. It's been a little over 2 and half hours since I was burned & there's only 3 places, (out of 20!), on my face that I can tell even got burned. I don't know how it works & I don't know why it works. All I know, is it DOES work. Thank you."  

No pain... no scarring! 

Lee T., Wyoming
 
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!
Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment