Popular Posts

Friday 25 July 2014

Perfect time to expose a hocus-pocus fraud.

During the Cannes Film Festival, in came a new FBD burn case from quite a well-known Hollywood actor/producer, with one of the best "Instantly Recovered" burn reports of all. Here's his email:  
"Hearing about the Burn Dr. was a weird coincidence.  I was at a red carpet event of all places, Fuel for the Fallen, honoring rescue volunteers who were injured in the line of duty, when I first heard of The Fire Burn Doctor. During the evening someone started telling me about an experience that they had.  They were burnt on a stove, they called The Burn Dr. By the end of the phone call, they were already feeling better. Within a few hrs, it was as if they were never burnt at all.  I was thinking, 'Ok freaky... next!" They handed me a slip of paper with The Burn DR's number on it.  Freakier.  Fine.  I put it in my pocket to be nice.  The very next day, I had occasion to grind some metal.  I know, random, right? Anyway, I wasn't wearing gloves and was exposed to the red-hot castoffs.  My hand was burnt and started to blister.  I started laughing as I thought about the night before... I hadn't been burnt in years and here I am one day later with burn blisters on my hand. Perfect time to expose a stupid hocus-pocus fraud.  I dialed the number..... got a machine and left a message.  Here's where it gets weird.  My hand stopped hurting by about 70% almost immediately after leaving the message. About 10 minutes later, I received a call from The Burn Dr. He asked me a few questions, blah, blah, blah. Then he asked how much pain I was still feeling from the burn. I sh** you not. The blisters and the pain were completely gone.  Gone.  I even tried scratching the area to re-invigorate the injury.  Nothing.  I don't know why, I don't know how, it was as if the burn never happened. I can't explain it, but as of right now, I'm a believer.  BTW...  I hate freaky stuff like this that I can't explain but I have his number saved on my phone."
Free Instant Burn Recovery -- 1-818-332-6445 -- www.FireBurnDoctor.com
SAVE the Number -- SAVE a Life
RUSH: http://youtu.be/9rZbjJze3wg



No comments:

Post a Comment