Popular Posts

Friday 18 February 2011

Restaurants/fast food chains - you should print 818-332-6445 on your hot beverage cups! Leonardo's story...

Leonardo got his morning coffee from a fast-food drive-through, settled it between his legs and drove off to work. When a stop light turned red and he slammed on his brakes, the hot coffee flew to the floor onto his foot.  Instead of immediately calling the FireBurnDoctor, Leonardo thought he could “deal with it.”  15 minutes later, when the pain was still there and the foot was puffing up, Leonardo swallowed his “pride” and called. The Fireburndoctor team called him back to confirm details and then called a second time, when Leonardo blurted out, “"Did you do something? ...I'm walking on it. I just set it down and there's already no pain. This is crazy. I don't feel any pain! Is this some kind of witchcraft? This is amazing!"   No, not witchcraft... yes, it’s amazing....

Later Leonardo emailed his great story (which is now his-story!):  "I have heard about the "Burn Doctor" on the Jeff Rense show several times now. I put the burn doctor's number on my phone as well as my wife's, the very first time I heard of it on Rense. I never thought I would have to use it since I tend to be a cautious fellow. Today, Thursday 12/02/2010 at around 8:37am (going by the time on my receipt), I was burned by a very hot cup of coffee from McDonald's. I went through the drive through & got a cup of coffee. I put the cup of coffee between my legs & drove away. I made it past the first traffic light & was coming up on the second when it turned red, causing me to apply my brakes, which in turn sent my coffee which was between my legs to fly forward on to my foot. The entire contents of the coffee cup spilled right into my shoe, soaking my sock & foot. The pain quickly shot up to an 8 or so. I immediately thought of the burn doctor, but I figured what the heck, I can deal with pain. After about 15-20 minutes or so the pain had dropped to about 5-6 & the most burned area of my foot was beginning to puff up. I was very hesitant to call the burn doctor because the whole idea of it... well, just sounds crazy! But, I figured what the heck, I have nothing to lose other than the pain.  So I called.

Within 10 minutes or so the Burn Doctor called me back to confirm my situation. This took no more than 1 minute. Within 10 seconds or so after hanging up with the Burn Doctor I felt a tingling on my foot, right where I felt the most pain. The pain immediately dropped to about a .5 [a half!] & the .5 [half] was because I was still wearing my shoe (no sock) & it was rubbing up against the burned areas. The Burn Doctor called me back 5 minutes after the first return call & that is when I asked him if he did something right after we hung up the first time & he said, "yes". I was in shock & sort of still am.....  The Burn Doctor said, "It works that fast". I am in AWE..... I am having a difficult time accepting the results.... This works. Thank you all at the Burn Doctor for your amazing work! THANK YOU!”

Note:  Restaurants/fast food chains should print the FireBurnDoctor number on all their hot beverage cups, don't you think!!! (No more million dollar legal settlements for burns from hot coffee -- that consumers pay for!)  1-818-332-6445.... (Then, “rush when you burn yourself, rush!”)
Leonardo B., California,  12/2/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment