Popular Posts

Monday 14 February 2011

Natale cannot stop talking about it "I'm just flabbergasted"

Natale fell asleep on a heating pad. When she woke up the next morning, she had a blistering burn on her back the size of half a slice of bread and a pain level of 7 (on a scale of 0-10). When she got to work, a co-worker gave her the number and told her to call FireBurnDoctor, which she immediately did. Even though it was way past the FireBurnDoctor 30 minute time limit, about an hour after she called, Natale reported that, "It feels good." She had taken off the gauze, applied some cold water, and said she had been running around doing her job and had completely forgotten about the burn. She commented that it's funny because she threw her back out the night before, which is why she was using the heating pad, yet now the burn pain had decreased so much that, "the back now hurts more than the burn. That's crazy! Thank you. That's crazy. It just hit me when you called, that the back hurts more than the burn. Thank you."

About 6 hours after she first called FireBurnDoctor, Natale called again to say, "I feel absolutely wonderful. And I can't stop talking about this all day to all my co-workers... I'm just flabbergasted, I mean, no sooner did my back not hurt from my burn, but I can touch it. I can touch my back. It's crazy! I can't wait to get home to strip down and see what exactly it looks like. Anyway, thank you very much."

Natale F., California

www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment