Popular Posts

Sunday 16 January 2011

You guys are amazing, so I will spread the word for sure.

Marilyn burned her finger while moving melting plastic from a stove burner and touching the burner itself as well. She discovered Fireburndoctor on the internet 3 hours later while researching burn treatments. At the time of her call, her pain level was an 8 (on a scale of 0 to 10) when the finger was not directly under cold water, a 4 when under cold water. One hour and 28 minutes from her first call to Fireburndoctor, Marilyn reported: "I called about an hour and a half ago about my finger which I had burned actually about 7:40 a.m.... And I'm calling to say thank you. My pain in the finger has decreased from an 8 to a slight tingle, so maybe a one.... You guys are amazing, so I will spread the word for sure. The blister on my finger actually looks like it has shrunk from the inside out. It's crazy. But thank you. Bye." 

Marilyn D., Arizona, 4/1/10



www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment