Popular Posts

Sunday 16 January 2011

Guy, Virginia: "I don't know how or why it works, but it does."

Guy burned his fingers while stirring food in the oven and called Fireburndoctor within 5 minutes of the burn. When the Fireburndoctor team called him back, Guy said his pain level was a 6 (on a scale of zero to 10). About an hour and a half later, Guy left a message for Fireburndoctor saying: "It's been probably a couple hours now. And for the most part, I've forgotten about it. Like right now it's rubbing up against the phone and I can feel it, but besides that. It pretty much doesn't hurt anymore. Thank you." Three days later, Guy emailed to say: "I don't know how or why it works, but it does. I recommend Fireburndoctor to everyone I know." 

Guy G., Virginia, 4/7/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment