Popular Posts

Monday 10 January 2011

"Truly Fascinating" vivid description of her Instant Burn Recovery from Sarah


Central time, Sarah's mom emailed the FireBurnDoctor with Sarah's details and a photo. When the FBD team called her back, the mom said that Sarah had been making hot water that she poured into an already hot pan, when the boiling water and steam exploded onto her upper chest. She ran to the shower, feeling no pain in the rush, but stepped out of the shower 15-20 minutes later with a pain level of 3 (on a scale of 0 to 10). When her mom found out about the burn after Sarah's shower, she emailed immediately. About 30 minutes later, Sarah's pain was completely gone and within an hour or two, the burn mark vanished. Sarah's very interesting email about her experience follows:
                  
"Hi, Just responding with my experience this morning. About 10:10 this morning my mom emailed and I received treatment for my burn from the distance healing (scalded with water). I experienced mild, yet very irritating and uncomfortable pain.... It was a 3 or 4 on a scale of one to ten, I would say pain-wise. Thirty minutes or less after she emailed, all pain was gone, and then (within) an hour -1 1/2 hours the burn mark completely vanished... Along with ALL Traces that the burn ever occured.

I'm an energy healer and felt the energy. It (was) very specific and different from any other kind of energies I've experienced before. I felt it enter through the crown of my head and work it's way down and through my body. Most prominently felt in my head, crown, and then like a column of light energy. The Movement of the energy was straight through to my torso and on through my legs, as I felt it (energy) beginning to remove blockages (in my energy field) in the way. The energy itself felt like Icy Hot gel was being poured through my head and it was very tangible, tactile, and real... truly fascinating. Cold sensations on the bottoms of my feet, tingling and I felt it running through my hands as well "tingling and cold also." 
No Trace of the burn or the event at all... I have had burns like this before and it took over two weeks to heal up completely like this, Not an hour or two. :) Thank you."
Sarah J., Texas, 10/2/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!



No comments:

Post a Comment