Popular Posts

Saturday 15 January 2011

Tom, glassblower. but this time it's the boiling eggs


Tom
had used the FireBurnDoctor service before, so when he burned his finger boiling eggs for breakfast, he called within 4 minutes with a pain level of 4 (on a scale of 0 to 10). A couple hours later, Tom emailed his report: 
  • "I'm writing concerning a burn I received on Oct 12, 2010 from picking up a hot pan off the stove. The burn was a minor one on my pointer finger with a pain level of 4 or maybe 5 at the most. Within the first half hour the pain was down to a one and after an hour the pain was completely gone and even when I was gripping my cane I could not tell I had ever burned myself. 
  • I'm a glassblower by trade and this is the fifth or sixth time I've used their services and it didn't matter if it was a minor burn like the one today or a more severe burn like I've received in the past, the outcome is always the same; within an hour the pain is gone and within a day there is virtually no indication that the burn was ever there, no blisters or marks of any kind. I only wished I could of used their services 20 years ago when I was learning my trade and was burning myself almost daily. I recommend everyone put this number in their cell phone so it is there when you need it. I tell everyone I know to do this and will continue to do so, you don't have to understand it or believe it, just make sure you have the number."
Thomas G.,  Colorado, 10/12/10




Free Instant Burn Recovery  +1-818-332-6445  www.fireburndoctor.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

See the new documentary! 
RUSHhttp://youtu.be/9rZbjJze3wg


No comments:

Post a Comment