Popular Posts

Saturday 15 January 2011

Edward says "When I told my wife about this she was a big skeptic and mentioned that I really shouldn't tell anybody about this, but she has since changed her mind!"

On Sunday afternoon, Edward burned his hand badly when he grabbed a pan fresh out of the broiler oven without a hot pad. His pain was a 10 (on a scale of 0 to 10) when he remembered hearing about the FireBurnDoctor on a radio show. After some quick research on the Internet, he found the number and called 21 minutes after the burn. Within about 7 minutes, his pain dropped to a 4.  In another 38 minutes, he called to report, "I spoke with you about a half hour ago. My level of pain right now is about a level 2. I wanted to let you know. Thank you very much. Thank you."  

  • Then, Edward emailed his extraordinary story, "I received your voice mail regarding the results of the burn I got last Saturday grabbing a hot pan out of the oven that was on broil for 15 minutes or so. When the burn occurred, I realized that I was to the point where this burn is going to really hurt for at least a couple of weeks, and since I use my hands for my job I knew that I had to find another alternative to helping out with the pain. I remembered hearing about you on Coast to Coast, and when the burn occurred I immediately went to the internet to look up your website to see what I needed to do. I followed the instructions you have on the website and 20 minutes after sending my information, the pain went from a 10+ down to a 3 or 4.  After talking with you on the phone I followed your instructions as to do what I normally do throughout the day.
  • This is simply amazing what has occured and what you have done to relieve me of the pain immediately and today I can barely see where the burns happened on my fingers. When I told my wife about this she was a big skeptic and mentioned that I really shouldn't tell anybody about this, but she has since changed her mind and I have told my story to everybody, and the people I work with have your website and telephone number if they ever get burned.
  •  I really appreciate what you have done...I have no pain whatsoever and had I not contacted you, I still would have been in great pain. Thank you." 

Edward S., New Mexico, 11/7/10 

www.fireburndoctor.com 

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com 

Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment