Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 January 2011

"Thank you many times over for the healing." Victoria, in California

Victoria burned her left hand on a pot handle and called FireBurnDoctor within six minutes of the burn. The pain level was a 6 (on a scale of 0-10). Just 12 minutes later, the pain was down to a 4. Just 52 minutes after calling FireBurnDoctor, Victoria reported that, "My hand is feeling much better. Thank you so much. If you need to contact me, my number is .... Thank you again. Bye bye." By this call, she said her pain level had dropped to "a half, less than 1."

The next morning, Victoria emailed to say, "Thank you many times over for the healing. I burned my hand on a pan handle that had been in a 500 degree oven. The pain level was at a 6, I had a dark reddish mark on my palm, and it looked as though it would blister. The skin was tight and it was painful to try to flatten my palm. As soon as I called, the pain began to decrease, and after 1/2 hour was at less than 1. By the end of the evening there was absolutely no pain, no redness, no blister, and no difficulty opening up my hand. I thank you and my hand thanks you also!!!!"

Victoria D., California


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment