Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Many burns from boiling water

Rory called FireBurnDoctor after he burned himself with boiling hot water that splashed all over his face and arms and called. About a half hour later, he reported that his pain level had dropped from a 6 to a 3 on a scale of 0 to 10, and then disappeared for the rest of the day. (It turned out he was sleeping, which quite often happens to the people experiencing IBR)
  • The next day, Rory emailed to say, "Well the burn that was on my forearm is pain free and not visible any more. The burn on my bicep has mostly cleared up, but is a bit tender and slightly visible. The burn on my face is only visible on my eyelid which is only painful when touched. What happened was making tea as usual. The water was boiling when I was trying to move it from the pot into my tea kettle. I some how lost grip on the boiling water, it fell and hit the corner of the stove and splashed most of the boiling water on me. It hit the right side of my face, right forearm, and left bicep. The rest of the water ended up on the kitchen floor with my left foot sitting in a puddle. A few seconds of shock, left me standing there processing what just happened. ...My friend then sent me your information as I was explaining to her what happened. I slept most of the day yesterday after the incident. Thank you!!!"

Rory C., California, 1/21/10




www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!



No comments:

Post a Comment