Popular Posts

Friday 14 January 2011

Lyn, Alabama "I am amazed!!!! I will spread the news to friends and relatives."

Thank you for coming to my aid Monday November 31 st. 
I burned my hand on a cast iron skillet. A blister began almost at once and the pain was bad. I had programmed the # in my phone after hearing about it on Coast to Coast. I got in touch with the doctor within 15 min of the burn. He told me to call back after 30 min.

Within 10 min of talking to the doctor the pain was almost gone and the blister was subsiding instead of getting bigger.

A week before I had burned my hand and that burn was not as bad as this one. I did not call the doctor then and a week later that burn still hurt and had a blister which was just starting to disapear. Within 24 hrs of talking to the doctor my new burn had NO PAIN, and the blister was almost completely gone. I am amazed!!!! I will spread the news to friends and relatives. Bless you and your staff."

Lyn W., Alabama


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All

No comments:

Post a Comment