Popular Posts

Saturday 15 January 2011

I felt the heat discharging said Eli "You did some work on my tongue. I would say ... the pain level is not even a 1" reported Ani

Eli called Fireburndoctor just one minute after burning her left hand with scalding-hot water. Her pain level was 4 (out of 0-10). She called again 47 minutes later to say, "it's better. It's gone from where it was before to a half to a 1 on the contact area, very minimal discomfort. It's still sensitive to the touch, but the color has faded." She reported that right after the FBD Team returned her first call she felt, "I don't know how else to describe it, I felt the heat discharging. I didn't put anything on it to be sure to not interfere, and thank you so much. I'm grateful, and grateful to my girlfriend who told me about you." 


                Eli G., Alabama


Ani called fireburndoctor about her tongue which had been "seared" by French fries or chips straight out of the oven. Her pain was a 4 or 5 on a scale of 0 to 10.  Just 33 minutes later, she called FBD to say, "You did some work on my tongue. I would say ... the pain level is not even a 1. It's still a little raw and a little sensitive, but I'm not needing the ice on it, so thank you very, very much." 
              
               Ani D., Kansas  


www.fireburndoctor.com 

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com 

Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All

No comments:

Post a Comment