Popular Posts

Sunday 16 January 2011

Exploding grease from frying chicken burned Tom's wrist and face...

When Tom first called the FireBurnDoctor phone number, more than 20 minutes after exploding grease burned his face and wrist, his pain was still a 9 (on a scale of 0 to 10). Just 6 minutes later, he reported his pain level had fallen to a 7, and that it "feels like it's changing already." 

  • Describing his story in an email, Tom wrote: "I heard about this on the Jeff Rense show about a month ago. I was frying chicken last night and the biggest glob of grease I have ever seen exploded from the frying pan and landed on my right wrist and left cheek on my face. I quickly took off my shirt wiped my face and put my hand under cold water. Of course I kept cooking. I remembered the Burn Doctor and called. I gave them the information and I was in a lot of pain. All I can say is I believe it worked. I waited about 30 min when I should have called immediately. Within minutes the pain went down to a low level. It still hurt, but it was at least 70% better. The next day I can barely feel it. I can still see the burn mark on my wrist but it does not hurt. I posted the story and picture and burn doctor info on my facebook page to share this awesome experience. Thank you."       
  •  A while later, Tom reports he's "doing great! I'm just amazed. Thank you guys."

Tom N., California, 9/1/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment