Popular Posts

Friday 14 January 2011

David announced the FireBurnDoctor number to his class!

David burned his face and lip on hot pizza fresh out of an unexpectedly hot oven. His pain level was a 5-6 (on a scale of 0 to 10) before making the call to Fireburndoctor, but he knew to make that call quickly, and did so within 4 minutes. He was concerned it would scar. Within 10 minutes, David said his pain was down to 2.

Later that morning, David reported on a voice mail to Fireburndoctor: "Hi, I just wanted to follow up with you. I called in I believe last night, kinda early this morning. And just wanted to report to you that I'm at a zero! Pain's real good, and I don't see any marks. That was the main reason why I wanted to contact you guys, to avoid having any scarring... I don't see any traces of the.. any marks. That's good news! I've been passing along the word. I just got out of class and put your number up in front of my class. Thanks again."

David V., Minnesota, 5/17/10

www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All

No comments:

Post a Comment