Popular Posts

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Metal Workers! Nathan's burn to hand gone in an hour

Nathan burned his hand on a hot pipe and called the FireBurnDoctor within 2 minutes. He described his pain as a 5 or 6 (on a scale of zero to 10). An hour and a half after that, he told the Fireburndoctor team that, "It just kinda tickles. Thank you!  I've told a few people about this already. I'll tell everyone. Thank you. How do you do it? Is it mental telepathy?"  A while later, Nathan emailed his testimony to FBD: "I burnt my right hand on a hot pipe I was grinding. I phoned you people and within an hour the pain was gone and the blister disappeared, good work. Much appreciated."


Nathan S., Vancouver BC, 4/24/10



FREE Instant Burn Recovery 1-818-332-6445 - immediate results. Pain gone in minutes, burn gone in hours. Already there are 240 cases reported from 41 States of America, and 23 Countries worldwide !! 13 pages of reports www.fireburndoctor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment