Eight-year-old Richard was a lucky kid on his birthday. One of his party guests had the Fireburndoctor number programmed into her phone, so when he was burned by a sparkler falling on his hand, putting him "in hysterics" and leaving red skin, someone called Fireburndoctor within 3 minutes. By the time the Fireburndoctor team called back 7 minutes later for feedback, Richard was already back in the pool with no pain or marks. The report: There was "no sign at all that the hand had been burned."
Richard P., California, 6/5/10
Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, text or email within the first 30 minutes when anyone is burned. www.fireburndoctor.com
Lily's boyfriend called Fireburndoctor 23 minutes after Lily had poured 200 degree wax over the whole back of her hand and up the arm ha...
To her surprise, the pharmacist did not recommend anything on the shelf, but told Cathy instead about the FireBurnDoctor! #RUSHdocCathy burned her arm, from elbow to wrist, when she poured very hot microwaved tea water on her arm. In a panic with what she thought ...
Eleven-year-old Evan got sunburned and his mom texted FireBurnDoctor within 6 hours, saying, "My son has a severe sunburn. It happene...