Popular Posts

Thursday 23 December 2010

Amy's amazing story "sat down, looked at the clock and it was over"

Amy burned her fingers while making home-made dog food. When her fingers started to blister, she remembered hearing about the FireBurnDoctor and called the number, leaving her information.  By the time the FireBurnDoctor team called her back a few minutes later, Amy told her extremely surprising story: After making the phone call, she thought to herself, "I'm open to the possibilities." Then she "sat down, looked at the clock and it was over." Her pain went from a 6 (on a scale of 0 to 10) to zero in 4 minutes, no blister, no pain, no redness, gone!!! 

Just 38 minutes from the time of the burn, Amy emailed her report, "Hello, I was making homemade dog food today and I stupidly stuck my hand in a pot of hot cooked vegetables that I thought had cooled. I had a small but painful burn on the tip of my 3rd finger that quickly blistered and ice was not keeping the pain away. I remembered the burn doctor but I hesitated to call, thinking it was not so bad. However, the more I thought about it (and the pain continued), I thought why not call. I did, and within 4 minutes of the phone call the pain instantly stopped. I looked at my hand and the blister was gone as well. There is no redness or any indication that I was burned at all. I don't know how it works, and I guess I don't need to know, all I know is that it worked for me. Thank you so much. I will indeed spread the word." 

Amy T, Virginia, 10/26/10



Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!


No comments:

Post a Comment