Popular Posts

Saturday 31 October 2015

Saved payday for Greg, personal fitness trainer

At 9:10 p.m., Eastern time, Greg burned his fingers on a 350 degree bowl taken straight out of the oven and called Fireburndoctor within one minute! When the Fireburndoctor team called him back 9 minutes later, Greg reported that the pain had been an 8 (on a scale of 0 to 10) and was already down to a 3. He said his wife is a witness. About an hour later, Greg called again and left a message: "I called earlier at about 9:12 and reported a burn on my two fingers next to my thumb at 350 degrees, and I'm calling back to report that my pain level is at zero....  And I thank you for your service. Thank you so much. It's now 10:06 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time. Thank you so much. Thank you."  
Three days later, Greg emailed to add: “After calling the Fire burn Doctor on Wed. April 7th, ... I put an ice cube between my fingers because the pain was extreme, anyone knows that a 350 degree convection oven is very hot and inflicts a serious burn instantly. As the ice cube was melting down it got messy so I threw it away. The Fire burn Doctor called me back and... I said [my pain level was] about a 2 or 3 [when it had been] about an 8. The amazing thing is... I wasn't focused on the burnand you know when you get burned that's all you can think about. [I called Fireburndoctor back] more like 50 minutes later where my pain was at zero! I am a personal fitness trainer full time, and a blister between my fingers would be very difficult to train my clients, not to mention the risk of infection in a gym. This has proved to me that without a doubt this wasn't a coincidence but rather a divine intervention that healed me.
Greg T., Ohio, 4/7/10 

Watch: RUSH, Trailer, Interview. Free Instant Burn Recovery +1-818-332-6445 FireBurnDoctor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment