Popular Posts

Sunday 16 January 2011

Tammy and the Toaster Oven


Tammy called the FireBurnDoctor number within 5 minutes of burning her hand on a hot, metal toaster oven.  She said her pain level before the call had been an 8 (on a scale of 0 to 10) and agreed to call back in half and hour or so with feedback on the results. She had heard about FireBurnDoctor from her mother who had heard about it on the Jeff Rense show. But Tammy didn't call back until two days later, when she explained: "I had called on Wednesday about a burn on my hand. And I meant to call back yesterday. I'm just calling to let you know that yesterday I had completely forgotten that I had a burn on my hand. There's essentially no markings except for slightly shinier skin on my left hand where it occurred. And, yeah, I just wanted to say that I was extremely pleased and flabbergasted that this...seemed to work. 

Tammy C., Illinois, 10/20/10 


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment