Popular Posts

Sunday 16 January 2011

"The pain has reduced significantly. It's phenomenal"


Melvin burned his left thumb on a candle when lighting it with a lighter. It was red and blistered, and his pain level was a 7 (on a scale of 0-10). A friend gave him the FireBurnDoctor phone number and he called within 12 minutes of the burn. When Melvin didn't call back with feedback in a half hour as promised, the FireBurnDoctor team called for an update. Mel said, "I'm glad you called. I promised to call in half an hour, but my friend left and I didn't have the number. I've got to tell you, the pain has decreased to about 1.2." He acknowledged that was very specific, and explained, "Yes, it is. I don't know about the scarring, but the pain has reduced significantly. It's phenomenal. Thank you for calling back. I greatly appreciate it. I'm very much impressed. Thank you, and thank the doctor please." (Reminder to readers: Program 818-332-6445 into your phone now. Save it under "Burns" or "Burn Doctor" so you'll remember where it is when you need it!) 

Melvin R., California, 2/18/10


www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment