Popular Posts

Monday 10 January 2011

"I've been using it and I don't really feel the burn. I actually had to do dishes with hot water. Just half an hour ago, I had ice on it "

Mimi burned a finger on her right hand by touching the hot metal of a grill. She called the FireBurnDoctor within 16 minutes of the burn, when the pain level was a 6 (on a scale of zero to 10). Just 7 minutes later, her pain was at a 2 and on her next voice mail, Mimi reported, "It is approximately 52 minutes since I burned myself, half an hour since I last spoke with you. You asked me to call and leave a message following up... The pain is down to a level 1. I've been using it. I actually had to do dishes, so the last time we spoke half an hour ago, I did have ice on it when I told you the level was two. That ice is now off and I've had to do dishes with hot water, so it has vastly improved! Pain level is down to 1, and I don't really feel it any longer. Thank you."
Mimi A., Utah, 8/8/10

www.fireburndoctor.com

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com
Stick the number on your cell phone (under “burns”), on the refrigerator door and in your car; everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All!

No comments:

Post a Comment