Popular Posts

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Greg, Fitness Expert and Thanksgiving story from last year experiences his second Instant Recovery from Burn

One of 240 cases now! 13 pages of reports on www.fireburndoctor.com

Greg burned his fingers on a 350 degree bowl taken straight out of the oven and called Fireburndoctor within one minute! When the Fireburndoctor team called him back 9 minutes later, Greg reported that the pain had been an 8 (on a scale of 0 to 10) and was already down to a 3. He said his wife is a witness. About an hour later, Greg called again and left a message: "I called earlier at about 9:12 and reported a burn on my two fingers next to my thumb at 350 degrees, and I'm calling back to report that my pain level is at zero....  And I thank you for your service. Thank you so much. It's now 10:06 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time. Thank you so much. Thank you."

Three days later, Greg emailed to add: “After calling the Fire burn Doctor on Wed. April 7th, ... I put an ice cube between my fingers because the pain was extreme, anyone knows that a 350 degree convection oven is very hot and inflicts a serious burn instantly. As the ice cube was melting down it got messy so I threw it away. The Fire burn Doctor called me back and... I said [my pain level was] about a 2 or 3 [when it had been] about an 8. The amazing thing is... I wasn't focused on the burn, and you know when you get burned that's all you can think about. [I called Fireburndoctor back] more like 50 minutes later where my pain was at zero! I am a personal fitness trainer full time, and a blister between my fingers would be very difficult to train my clients, not to mention the risk of infection in a gym. This has proved to me that without a doubt this wasn't a coincidence but rather a divine intervention that healed me.

Greg T., Ohio, 4/7/10 

www.fireburndoctor.com/reports_7



Nice try Greg! It is a science (of the unconscious) which in a fireburn injury scenario, immediately provokes a neuro-bypass that keeps our brain from sending the wrong message to our defense and immune systems. It has to be done in the first half an hour after the burn so keep the number on your cell phone under "burns" so it is easy to find in an emergency, and on your refrigerator door... If anyone is burned call, text or email immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Tell all to do the same.

Free Instant Burn Recovery - 1-818-332-6445 - fireburndoctor@aol.com -  

www.fireburndoctor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment