Popular Posts

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Doughnut shop burn drama with happy ending at 4 AM!

THIS BURN REPORT IS WORTH REPEATING - IN HIS OWN WORDS!
 "My name is Howard L. and this is my experience with the Fireburn Doctor. My wife and I own a small Doughnut Shop. I work from 10PM until 6AM every day making doughnuts... On May 8, 2010 at 3:00 AM,   I was working alone making doughnuts, when I dropped a frying rack on the floor, after removing it from the Doughnut Fryer with 400 degree oil. As I bent down to pick up the Rack I slipped, and fell on the scalding hot rack severely burning the palm of my hand.


"My first reaction was to put Ice on the burn to try and relieve some of the pain. While I was standing there cursing my misfortune, I remembered hearing the Fireburndoctor spokesperson on the Coast to Coast Radio program talking about remote healing. I quickly looked up the radio program on the internet, found the burn Doctors telephone number and called the number. Keep in mind it was three o'clock in the morning. I didn't expect anyone to be available, but at this point I had nothing to lose. I called the number and left my information on the answering machine. To my complete surprise the Fireburndoctor team called me within a few minutes to discuss my injury. At that time I explained the pain was a 9 on a scale from 1 to 10. He told me to continue working, as if nothing had happened, and to call back within 30 minutes. Miraculously the pain began to subside almost immediately. When I talked to the Fireburndoctor team 30 minutes later the pain level had dropped to 2, on a scale of 1-10. Within an hour, the pain was almost completely gone. In addition the blisters started to subside, and the redness began to fade. I can not thank Dr Watson enough for providing this free service. I was so relieved that, I asked to make a donation and was told donations are not accepted.


"My only regret is not taking a picture of the burn. 1 week later there is almost no trace of the injury.

I strongly recommend keeping Dr Watson's telephone number near every phone in your home, and saved in your cell phone."    1-818-332-6445. 

Howard L., Oregon, 5/8/10

Stick the number on your cell phone (under "burns"), refrigerator door and in your car, everywhere accessible in an emergency. If you or someone you know is burned call immediately, within the first 30 minutes. Calls take a minute.  Tell All +1-818-332-6445 Free Instant Burn Recovery! 


No comments:

Post a Comment