Popular Posts

Friday 30 October 2015

"It's a bad one", to zero pain "even under pressure...tattoos unharmed!"

FIRE!  Sam was refilling his lighter when somehow it caught on fire and exploded burning fuel onto his hand!  When he called FBD to give his details and ask for help, Sam added, "It's, it's a bad one." Four minutes later, the FBD team called him back and Sam said his pain level was a 9 to 10 (on the scale of 0 to 10) and that his skin was "white and falling off." An hour later, Sam called to report that, "The burn hasn't completely gone away, but it is gone down. My hand is swollen... I've gone about my business. Completely forgot about it a couple, few times. It's a good one. My pain level is reduced probably to about a 3 or 4 right now. And I'm not looking at any, like, skin falling off or anything like I thought it was going to be, because when my hand caught fire, I had to close the lighter before I could do anything, and I was on fire for quite a length of time. Anyway, that's the update. Thank you."

Two days later, the FBD team called Sam for a follow up report and found out that he was "doing great." Sam said that actually his hand had been swollen and white because he had to extinguish the lighter before putting out his hand -- maybe 30 seconds of sustained flame on his hand. He said the pain went to zero in several hours, even under pressure... and that even his tattoos were unharmed.  Otherwise, he said he would definitely have been in the emergency room.
Samuel F., Nevada, 7/28/11

Watch: RUSH, Trailer, Interview. Free Instant Burn Recovery +1-818-332-6445 FireBurnDoctor.com



No comments:

Post a Comment