Popular Posts

Saturday 28 January 2017

"What you all are doing is brilliant... and will change our entire scientific paradigm for the better."


Duran burned his mouth on hot metal and called the FireBurnDoctor within 10 minutes.
When the FBD team reached him 40 minutes later, Duran said his pain level was 7 (on the scale of 0 to 10) when he first called and already had dropped to 3 or 4. Eight minutes later Duran called to say, "Thank you very much. I think what you all are doing is brilliant." When the FBD team called him 2 and a half hours later, Duran said, “The pain is gone, no pain. It was gone half an hour after you called. Whatever you did worked. Brilliant, brilliant. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it."


Duran emailed his report: (excerpts) "I’m a professional mechanical engineer who is grounded in practical Newtonian physics, and I deal with real world engineering problems on a daily basis. 
I view everything with scepticism until I see the results for myself or there is enough empirical and mathematical evidence to verify a procedure or formula for practical and safe use. However, that said, I’ve researched a lot of physics over the years and now understand that we mustn’t view the material world with the arrogant assumption that we know or are masters of all that we see, as our human consciousness is highly limited. Quantum physics, spooky action at a distance (Einstein), photon teleportation, Phantom DNA, magnetic resonance induced remote viewing, bio photon emission from human brains, etc., etc. - All of these phenomena have been written about and peer reviewed by reputable scientists, and so I approach the world with a sense of humility and will try anything to see if it works regardless of how unusual the procedure may seem. I just wanted to give you some feedback on my experience with the FBD team.

In December 2015, I was on holiday in Northern Norway and, after a day’s dog sledding in the wilderness with my family, we stopped at a lodge for an evening meal which was cooked over an open wood fire. After the meal, we roasted marshmallows over the fire on steel rods. I ended up burning the outside of my mouth with one of the rods by accident. The pain was quite intense, and, as I was away from any source of conventional medicine, I rang the FBD number in the USA in the random hope that it may work, as I had limited options. I had no access to any medicine unless I wanted to drive for two hours into the nearest town, but the injury wasn’t life threatening and so it wasn’t worth the drive. I gave my details over the phone on the FBD answer machine and received a call back almost immediately to confirm my details. I carried on my evening without taking any painkillers. After about 30 minutes of phoning it in, the pain started to subside and in about 2 hours it was gone completely. In the morning there was no evidence of having been burnt at all. 
To be fully objective, I can’t fully attribute this healing to the FireBurnDoctor as it may have been the placebo effect in action, but this experience gave me one datapoint that suggests that there may be an effect here that is worth further research and attention. Thank you for your help and providing this service, and if it is real and repeatable (which, after reviewing your data, it seems highly probable that it is) then it will change our entire scientific paradigm for the better. All the great scientific researchers from the 18th and 19th century will attest that any change of this magnitude will be a struggle against the prevailing dogma but will ultimately succeed and benefit us all in ways we cannot fully envision just yet.”


                                                                                                          Duran H., 12/19/15, England


Free Instant Burn Recovery +1-818-332-6445  www.FireBurnDoctor.com 
Save the number in your cell phone under 'Burns" and on the refrigerator door. 
Call in the first minutes when anyone is burned. The team will call you back.
1550 cases in 58 countries so far. All degrees, all hours.
And there's much more to this than burns.
See RUSH




No comments:

Post a Comment